Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dear Daddy,

I think it's time for you to lower my crib mattress.

Love,
Allegra



Today I was in our room sorting through some clothes. I had put Sis in her crib sitting up...and this is what happened seconds later. It's only a matter of time that she will be able to do this from laying down...that is why, that mattress is going down tonight!
I love how proud she is of her accomplishment. She is getting busier and busier as she get's older. Lord have mercy! She's so close to crawling.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously ... the cutest lil' girl I have ever seen!! Well, the 2nd cutest. My niece sure is adorable!! :o)

Dana said...

Aww Em, she is the Cutest!! And I love her little dress...Adorable!

Kelly said...

Graham was the only one of my boys who had to have the crib lowered because he climbed out! Her dress is really cute!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Oh my goodness. Your little baby girl is SO cute. What a sweetie! I love how happy and proud of herself she looks. You are so right! She looks like she just accomplished something bit! What a sweetie.