Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


This morning Wyatt came into our room before everyone was awake. He must have said he loved me 5 times, it was so sweet. Eventually he woke Allegra up and went to get her a bunch of cars to share. Then, climbed into her crib and played with her. She was delighted, she loves him so much. I just couldn't stop thinking about how thankful I am for these sweet babies that God has given me. I am so thankful for my husband, who just cleaned the kitchen (and usually always does). I am thankful that he loves us and is a leader. That he works hard to provide for us, even though he would love to be doing something else. I am thankful that we are his priority. I know that's not earth shattering news, but I'm so thankful to God for my family and the love we have for eachother.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: